Sunday 29 July 2018

Organising just got interesting!

Whilst scouring the internet for inspiration I came across organiser hoops. Some were no sew patterns, others were minimal sewing tutorials. I liked some aspects of both so combined the two ideas to make these fun embroidery hoop organisers.
They can hold quite a bit of weight in them as shown in the following pictures and can be used for a variety of items. Hung with a piece of ribbon and in my case a drawing pin (because hammering a nail into the wall wasn't practical at the time....) These hoops worked out great for my space as everything is easily accessible.

Each hoop has at least 5 pockets in a variety of widths.







Check them out now in store

Cherie @quiltylittlesecrets =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please check out my shop! =D